Employment Endeavors, LLC services are typically funded by state agencies such as Vocational Rehabilitation Services, State Services for the Blind, and school districts. Therefore there is no cost to the employer for EELLC services.Direct Hire of Eligible Candidates
These are individuals who have already identified a career path and have the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary for their chosen field and are ready to begin employment. Employment Endeavors representatives are available to work with the employer and the candidate to address any accommodation needs or training on the job that is required. There is no fee in hiring an eligible candidate. All Employment Endeavors services are free to the employer. Employment Endeavors services are typically available to the employer up to the first 90 days on the job. If further assistance is needed after the 90 days, EELLC will work with the employer to ensure that additional services are in place.Benefits for the Employer
- A pre-screened candidate. (Employment verification & criminal background check)
- Employer tax-credit. (Work Opportunity Tax Credit, WOTC)
- Professional support services from EELLC to ensure that the candidate is properly trained and integrated on the job.
- Direction & guidance on providing accommodations on the job, if needed.
- An opportunity to unite the abilities of the candidate with your business and the local community
If you are interested in a Direct Hire of one of our eligible candidates, or would like to explore the possibility of providing a job site for the Paid Work Experience program, or would like to learn more about awareness training please do not hesitate in contacting us.